Sunday, December 16, 2012

Reindeer Day

I love paper, truly I do, but when you are crazy busy, its hard to get started on a new project.  So, whats a crafty person to do?  Digi Scrap!  I seriously get so much more scrapbooking done with MDS.  I made this page this morning while sipping my coffee before the kids got up.  No mess to clear off the dining room table, no need to reprint pictures to get them exactly the right size.  All done on my laptop in about 30 minutes.  It will go off to the printer in January with my other Christmas pages!  Fun!
Anyway, I thought I would share it here on my "Paper" blog, since I haven't been able to post a paper project, and maybe talk some of you into jumping on the My Digital Studio bandwagon.  I love it! And, I was the MDS Monday Master for the last challenge on the MDS Monday blog :)  That was so fun, to go to their site and see my page chosen.  Here is the MDS Monday site.  And, for more details on this page, go to my "digital" blog to see how to color a stamp with MDS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!