Friday, January 25, 2013

Feel Goods

I really like this new stamp set from the Spring Seasonal catalog.  It is called Feel Goods and is full of bold sentiments that make me smile, or  "Feel Good".  I used it in yesterdays post as well.  This time I paired it up with some of the Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  The paper is FREE with a $50 order.  Colors on this first version are Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, and Rich Razzleberry.  














This second card uses Pool Party & Sahara Sand cardstock, and Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, and Rich Razzelberry ink.   I cut the ovals out with the new Ovals Collection Framelit Dies - LOVE those, and I added a button from the Sale-A-Bration button and ribbon pack. 

This card, and the first one, both use the exact same paper, but just the flip side.  One side has big bold geometric patterns, and the other side has smaller softer patterns.  Pick the side to fit your mood :)












Feel Goods Stamp Set item # 129684 clear $18.95

item number 129381 $26.95





 


Can you see how used up my cutting plates are! Yikes, I think I need to get some more!




Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth - I love these cards. They're so colorful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! These colorful cards are so cheerful! You've combined these patterns to make a very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!