Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A traditional and Digital Combo!

I made some more note pads in MDS this week. I was asked to make them by a friend who needed some teacher gifts.  I had a coupon for 50% off Vista print notepads and so I couldn't resist making some for myself as well.  I designed the notepads using the Epic Day -This and That download, as well as some digital buttons and bakers twine.


















































 Well, I needed some sort of a tag to go with them and so of course I turned to my Epic Day-This and That designer series paper!  I cut a gift card base with a simple 6 x 3 piece of card stock folded in half.  Then I added a layer 2 3/4 by 2 3/4.   I made little banners to match the digital banners on the notepad.    I even mimicked the stitching by adding pierced holes and them "connecting the dots" with my Crumb Cake marker.





I added a real button and real bakers twine, and attached it to my notepad, which was wrapped in a Cello Bag.  By the way, I think I've mentioned before, you need to keep some cello bags on hand.  They are so great for last minute gifts of cookies or cards or notepads :)  whatever. 

Thanks for stopping by!!   If you don't have MDS, give it a try!! I am happy to help you if needed!! It works great with the Stampin' Up! products you already have and makes great personalized pages and gifts.






1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!