Friday, June 28, 2013

Coffee for Two

This card is based on the card I made last week.  I made lots of the coffee ring card bases.  I had the saucer filled with ink, so I figured I should use it up.  I used the paper piecing technique on this card.  I really like the look of the patterned paper on the coffee sleeves.  Fun! 










Just stamp your image onto some patterned paper and cut out.  Then just layer the patterned paper onto your main stamped image.  Easy Peazy. 

Here is yet another version of the coffee card...

 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 





3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Very similar to a card my workshop made last weekend. I wish I'd thought to put the "cup ring" on them though, that would have made it even cuter!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee ring idea! Unusual and fun . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love it - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!