Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Washi tape is fun!

This card was so quick and easy I'm not sure what to say about it except that Washi tape is super fun and easy!  I used all three tapes from the Gingham Garden collection, just taped them down.  Not quite straight? No problem, peel it up and lay it back down.  Love it!  The thank you is from the Sassy Salutations set.  The white layer is popped up on dimensionals and I added a Rhinestone just for fun.






Another thing about Washi Tape is that a roll lasts a lot longer than I thought it would!  I used these tapes at my open house, and again at a demonstrator meeting and on some thank you cards for May orders, and its still going.  I am happily surprised by the Washi Tape.  $4.95 for three coordinating rolls!








Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!