Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Burlap and Blooms Wreath

At the next stamp camp we will be making the Burlap and Blooms Wreath.  This wreath is really pretty and will get you in the mood for spring!  You will also learn how to make some really pretty paper flowers too!  The class cost is $20 and includes everything you need to make the wreath.  I have 4 more spots open, so if you are in the area and can make it on February 15th, let me know! details are on my events calendar at my SU! site.  In the meantime, check out the video!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!