Wednesday, June 18, 2014

another zentangled!!

More Zentangling cards, and more MDS!  These hearts are made with an MDS download! Seriously there are just so many stamps that come with MDS you really need it if only to use what it comes with!  Want to see what it comes with? click here!
And, what you may not know is that even the kits that don't say "stamp You need to look at the images for sure, but also check out the description pages that follow. 





I printed out my sheet of digital stamps, then cut them apart to use on various projects.















The I added my section lines and stated to make the fun Zentangling patterns.


I added a tangle of Strawberry Slush Twine. 

This "love you always" stamp is from the new "something to say" stamp set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!