Friday, June 20, 2014

Too Kind in Hello Honey

Hi eveyone!   Playing with the new In-Colors today!  I really like the rich colors that came out this year.  I think fall colors are my favorite and so I am really drawn to these colors. Here is Hello Honey!  I right away had to use the honeycomb paper from the new Moonlight paper stack with it.  A bit obvious I know, but it had to be done. 
I used the stamp set Too Kind for this card.  The "Too Kind" stamp set is a fun one because it is a "two-step" stamp.  You use two stamps together to make the final image. I stamp the lighter shade by inking up the stamp in Hello Honey, then stamped it onto a piece of scrap paper, then stamped it onto the final Whisper White card stock.  Next I stamped the overlay stamp in Hello Honey at full strength.  The stems are in Mossy Meadow.  I seem to keep using the ovals collection framelits to frame my main images lately!





 I used the smaller flower on the inside.
















The greeting ended up too low :(  but I thought I would show it anyway. 

 Thanks for stopping by today!!
Moonlight paper stack










Ovals collection framelits
















Too Kind Stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!