Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August My Paper Pumpkin

Hello Everyone!  Some of you took advantage of the 50% off deal that we have going on with My Paper Pumpkin. Thank you so much!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Bethrush@issinternet.com  If you joined, this is the super cute project that you will get this month!  The stamps are so pretty and have a "for you", "hello",."with love" and "with sympathy".  The ink this month is White craft ink, so fun for a chalkboard look! 
If you did not sigh up, you still have time to sign up, the 50% off deal ends September 10th.  And, when you are a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you get to order past kits and refills while supplies last. 
Feel Free to contact me with any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!