Friday, August 7, 2015

New Goodies!!

Look what the UPS man brought today! Yea!  New Stampin' Up! goodies!  Don't you just love that wreath?  I do!!  Stamp Campers, you know we will be doing that one together soon!
Holiday catalogs are going to be arriving in your mail boxes in the coming days and you will be able to see all these goodies close up.  And you will be able to order them on September 1st!












Look at the stamps, paper, ribbon!  I will be very busy trying to organize my room to fit all the new things!
Expect some sneak peeks in the coming days.


















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!