Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Shaker! New Sprinkles punch!

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share a fun little birthday card I made this week.  I used the new Sprinkles punch!  So much fun!












I stared out by cutting a hole in my card front with the Lots of Labels Thinlits die.  I then placed my Whisper White cardstock under the hole, and stamped my image.  Do not adhere the White cardstock, you are just placing it under the whole to make sure your greeting is where you want it.















 Next, adhere a window sheet over the hole from the inside.  Hopefully you can see that there is a shinny piece of acetate over the opening in this photo.




 Now you need to use your Foam Adhesive strips.  Are you loving these new strips!!??!! add them around your opening.  Once you have this in place a little tip is to run your embossing buddy over the window sheet, this keeps static down so your confetti can shake around freely. 
 Fill this area with your punched out confetti.



 One thing I like to do with shaker cards is glue some of the confetti to the back because this way when the card is standing up, you don't have just a big white space.  I still looks good with all the confetti at the bottom.





 Now attach your greeting panel to the card base.  I used dimentionals in the corners to not interfere with the foam adhesive strips.








 Fun right? I used the Balloon punch and some Baker's twine to finish the front of the card with a bit more festive fun!
I hope you like it.







Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!