Sunday, August 28, 2016

Final Days to get the Thoughtful Branches set!

Hi everyone! There are just a couple days left to get the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and dies!  I had a lot of fun using this set and I know I will be making some more cards with it for Halloween and Christmas, I just didn't quite get them completed in time to blog about them.  I plan to use the tree branches with out leaves for a spooky Halloween scene, and I also saw a few things on Pinterest where the leaf or blossom bunch can be used for a pumpkin!  I also saw the tree branches as coral for the cute fish set!  If I make them by Wednesday I will be sure to share.  In the meantime go check out this Pinterest board I set up to share cards made with this great set!  I barely scratched the surface with this set!  So pretty and fun! and I love that there are great winter cards and spring flowers and fall and every occasion and stamping style be it fancy or simple!  Really, go check out that Pinterest board!
Here are a couple we made at Stamp Camp on Saturday...
This card was inspired by one from the Pinterest Board by Shannon Lane.  Shannon's card has a winter feel with blue hues and I went with fall. Checking out other cards online is a great way to get some inspiration and you can make your cards the same, or maybe copy a color scheme or a layout.  Or just change up the colors and make it more you!

This card was made with Shimmery White cardstock, hard to photograph but very pretty in person.  I embossed the background with the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder.









Here are some close ups. I love the glimmer paper leaves and the splatter from the Wink of Stella pen.  Sponges were used to add the sunset sky to the circle punch out.











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!