Friday, September 16, 2016

Sometimes. Love Stinks :)

Hi Everyone!  Did you know that Stampin' Up! has updated the Clearance Rack!?!  Well they have and there are so many great things available at savings up to 60% off the original prices!  Unfortunately, I have just about all of it, although I did stock up on a few things, but I wanted to make sure that you checked it out because there are a lot of fun stamp sets that were not in any catalogs.  These were photo-polymer sets that were introduced about one a month while Stampin' Up! was just deciding on whether or not to invest in making their own photo-polymer stamps (Did you know that Stampin' Up! makes their own stamps right here in the USA?).   These stamps were introduced online only in limited quantities and they are really fun, not traditional styles. 





When I saw this stamp set in the clearance rack I got mine out right away because I had wanted to make a "love stinks" card with the skunk from the Fox Builder ever since I made a bunch of skunks when I showed all the animals from the Fox Builder punch a month or so back. (you can check out that post here) 



























Another great item on the Clearance Rack right now is the Banner Punch. 
I use this one just about everyday.  I used it to fork the ends of these paper strips to the left.  Normally you use the banner punch to make the tiny banner shown on the punch, but if you put the strip of paper in through the back, and only put one end into the punch, you can get the fun little forked detail on your strips of paper.  I always have little skinny scraps of cardstock in all sorts of colors and so I like to use these scraps in this way, I am a scrapbooker at heart, so I like to use my scraps :)  I used the Brick Wall embossing folder on this because with men, sometimes you feel like you are just hitting your head against a brick wall.  Not you though honey!!  (in case Ben reads this )

Here are the Photo-polymere stamps that are on sale. For some reason the table I made shows the regular prices and not the sale prices, but they are actually priced about 60% off so mostly around $7.00 ...
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!