Friday, April 7, 2017

A Sara thing...

  • There’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass.
  • “Bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass,” is how Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass described the kit she designed for the April Paper Pumpkin.
  • Every April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a FREE gift! 
  • Even though I haven’t seen what’s inside the April Paper Pumpkin box, I know Sara’s style, so I know I’m going to love it!
  • Get ready to embrace your inner artist!  Sign up by April 10 to get yours.
  • To learn more about Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass, follow her on Facebook. www.Facebook.com/asarathing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!