Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wood Words and Wood Crate Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone!  Today I wanted to share some sneak peeks from the new Catalog that will go live for customers on June 1st, 2017.  I just love this new catalog and I know that you will too!!  Because I went to the Stampin' Up! OnStage event I was able to purchase a select group of new products and even though they are not available yet, I just had to play with my new goodies and so I have nothing else to show you this week except sneak peeks!












The Wood Words stamp set and Wood Crate Framelits ban be purchased alone or together as a bundle.  I really like the stamp set and the crate! So fun!  And there is a new Designer Series paper to go along with it!!







 On of the projects we made at OnStage was the little crate with a set of note cards.  When I got home I made a second crate and filled it with yummy gummy cherries!









I made this video to show a few projects and how the crate goes together.


This new Copper Trim is also part of the Wood Textures suite and it is really a fun ribbon.  It is made of small metallic fibers and can be splayed out or left thin.  Fun for adding some texture behind an image.   The collection also goes great with the burlap ribbon I already have and love, as well as linen thread.  Some new little wooden accents are coming our way as well, so it really is a nice suite with so many fun elements.
Here I have used the crate as a card element instead of a 3D crate.  This is another way you can use the framelits.  I  used the Jar of Love bundle to add the bunch of flowers.
Notice the Farmers Market stamp? Super cute and sized so that you can use it over the crate slats.  The other sentiments are sized to fit on the crate slats.
Update:
Someone asked for the colors I used, but I can't find the comment where they asked :(  So I will post them here and hope that they see it.
Flowers are Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, and So Saffron. Leaves are Pear Pizazz.  I got the two -tones of color by using full strength ink and stamped off ink (ink it up, stamp on scrap paper, then stamp the image.).


The new catalog is truly great and I know that you are going to find a lot of great new items in it. I will add a link here and on the side bar as soon as I am legally able to.  I want you all to see it!!!
If you are a avid stamper/crafter like I am I know you are excited to see it too! Did you know that demonstrators can view it online right now? And that on May 2nd demonstrators get to purchase some more new items early?  Wish you could? Join as a demonstrator!! Seriously you can't go wrong.  Stampin' Up! does not automatically bill you for things if you don't make further purchases, you can quite at any time.  Build up your ink pad collection, buy the stamps you want.  I think you will stick around, it is a great community of people, and the products are amazing!  but if you don't that is OK.  There is no obligation.  Click on my Join tab to get started, or watch the join video for a bit more information!  Then you can start shopping from yourself at a discount!! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!