Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Easter Scrapbook page

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share a scrapbook page that I made last week.  I used the Basket Bunch stamp set with the matching dies (of course, I have been using them all week haven't eye?)  I stamped all the images with Stazon ink on watercolor paper, then used my aqua painters and the Watercolor pencils to color them in. 









The happy is from the Happy Celebrations stamp set.  I just love the hand drawn look of this stamp.













The papers I used are from the Festive Birthday designer Series Paper collection. 











I really like how the craft paper looks on this page, and the hand drawn look of the happy and the outlined and painted images.  So crafty and so me. 








Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!