Monday, September 25, 2017

Christmas Quilt origami fun fold

Hi Everyone! Today I would like to share a fun Christmas Quilt card that has an Origami like fun fold to it.  I saw it first on Facebook as a Halloween card. Here is that link. http://www.stampyourartout.com/stampyourartout/2017/09/origami-twist-fold-card.htmlThe card is 8 by 8 inches when opened but it folds down to 4 by 4 and fits into a standard card size envelope.




I made a video to show how to put it together.  It seems tricky to fold at first but give it a try and I think you will find it fun and easy once you get going.


Start with an 8 by 8 piece of cardstock and score at 2 inches on all 4 sides.  Then add a score line at the 4 inch mark, but do not cross the center, only score up to that 2 inch line.  Next connect all the 4 inch score as shown below.


I hope that you will check out the fun Collection of products in the Quilted Christmas Suite on pages 4 and 5 of the 2017 Holiday catalog.
Wish you had it all? Consider joining my team and start off with a 20% discount on all our fun crafting supplies.  And as you go you will earn rewards and bigger discounts.  Watch my join video for all the details, or contact me for more information.
Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!