Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments Take 2

Hi Everyone.  This week I needed a card for a Christmas swap.  I had the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set out on my desk so I thought I would use it again.  I didn't want to make the same card for the Card Buffet as I did for my swap, since some in my downline attend the buffet, so I made a version 2.  I hope you like it, and I hope the people in my Swap like it :)


What is hard to see in the photo is that the White background is embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.











I used the new Foil Snowflake doily embellishments, which are just beautiful. You get 12 silver and 12 gold.










And here is a quick video to show you how this all goes together.

Do you ever wish you could have more Stampin' Up! products but wished you could get them on sale?  Well you can! Join and get $125 worth of products for just $99!!  Then continue to get a 20% discount to start and more as you grow. You will still get to take advantage of customer perks such as the Stampin' Rewards or any sales that are going on, and still get your demo discount.  Cancel at any time. Contact me for details or click the join tab under my blog header to learn more.

Supply list for this card:

Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!