Monday, October 16, 2017

October Paper Pumpkin ~ Christmas Shakers!

Hi Everyone! I want to show you the awesome Paper Pumpkin kit that I got Saturday!  I just love it.  The kit makes 10 Christmas shaker cards.  Stampin' Up! usually releases any kits still available around the 20th of each month, so if you missed out on this one, you might have a second chance.  And if you are one of my Stamp Campers, I will have a few available at the Card Buffet on Thursday night (Oct. 26th).   In order to purchase past kits, or kit refills, you need to be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, but you can subscribe and drop at any time.  You can check out the past kits that are available by clicking here. 









If you would like to see the kit contents, I made a video:
If you would like to see how it gets put together, I have a video for that as well:

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!