Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Tissue Paper Pumpkin Treats

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a little treat that I am giving to the kids in my Wednesday night pre-school class at church.  These are so easy and fun and even though they are not really Stampin' related, I thought I would share them here anyway.  After all, we are all crafters and you might enjoy it!  They are really inexpensive and fast to make.  See the below video for a step by step tutorial.  I hope you enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!