Friday, February 9, 2018

It's a 'Beautiful Day' with Brusho

Hi Everyone! Today I am playing with Brusho Crystal Colour! This is such a fun product. It gives a different look every time and can be used in many ways.  Today I am using it with the Beautiful Day stamp set.









For this card I used the Sheet Music background stamp first, stamped in Archival ink to withstand the water.  Then I stamped the butterflies.
Next I shook some Brusho onto the butterfly and spritzed with my Stampin' Spritzer. For this sample I then used my Aqua Painter to push the color around to fill in the wings.  On other samples further down I just let the color stay were it landed and left it, for a different look.












Here is a video showing you step by step how to make this card.


Sale-a-Bration is going on now. Spend $50 and you get to choose a FREE Level one product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Spend $100 and choose two Free products from level one or one product from level two.  There are lots of great products to choose from. click the catalog on the right side of my blog to view the catalog.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!