Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Back from Convention!!

Hi Everyone! I am back from Orlando!  It was hard to come home because I was having so much fun and also because my son texted me a photo of the snow that had fallen while I was gone!
Here is a photo of me with just a few thousand of my friends.  It was seriously a great time!





I thought I would share some photos of new products headed your way this January.

















And, starting in January the cling mount stamps have been redesigned to stick like crazy to the blocks! Check out this video:


I was able to place a pre-order for a selection of products from the new Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I will share those products with you over the next few weeks, mixed in with some winter and Christmas of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!