Thursday, November 1, 2018

Snowflake Showcase

Hi Everyone! Today is the day that the new Snowflake Showcase products are available to customers.  These are beautiful stamp sets and a great die collection that you are going to get use out of all year long. 
 


The sentiments in the sets are great too.  The top stamp set 'Snow is Glistening' is more winter specific and is perfect for cards and scrapbook pages. The snow flurry stamp at the top works with the Stamparatus to give you snow falling all across the top of your project with the "hinge step" technique.













The second set is called 'Happiness Surrounds' and will extend the life of the set to all year with the coordinating stamps and everyday sentiments.














Now look at this die collection! It works with BOTH stamp sets.  I love the snowflakes on the flourish piece, I don't really know how else to describe it, but the one on the top right. Some of the snowflakes do double duty as flowers too.  The largest die is 3 1/4 inches!











These products are only available for a limited time, so get them while you can.  And don't forget, I give Frequent Buyer Rewards! Earn free stamps the more you buy.  And I will always send a thank you card when you order online as well.   This month I will be using these products! 
If you are in my area, be sure to check for a special Stamp Camp November 29th where we will be making projects with these limited time products.
























Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!