Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Candy Cane Pillow Boxes

Hi Everyone! Today I am making some gifts for a few of my friends who are joining me at OnStage this weekend.  OnStage is Stampin' Up!'s twice yearly convention and this time it is their 30th birthday celebration! I can't wait. I leave bright and early tomorrow.  Check my Facebook page for updates and photos of the fun and sneak peeks of new products coming in January.








The Pillow Boxes come in a pack of ten for just $5.00,  so with just a bit of added paper scraps you can get these finished projects for about $0.75 each!  Add a gift card and some chocolates and you have a great teacher gift, something for a coworker, or anyone on your Christmas list.













I made a quick video that really highlights these products, and a few others.  Check it out.





I love the Candy Cane Season bundle.  Any time there is a punch with a stamp set I just have to get it.  This is a cute set and I really like that bow! So glad they added that to the punch.















Here are some samples from the catalog. I just love the coordination between the Candy Cane Season bundle and the Santa's Workshop suite.   





Here is a bit more of the Santa's Workshop suite. So Cute!!
I feel like that the paper is just so adorable! It may sell out, we are at that time of the Holiday catalog where things start to sell out for the year, so don't delay.





Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!