Saturday, November 2, 2019

Stampin' Up! Product

Breaking News! The Paper Trimmer is here!

If you are like me, you've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Paper Trimmer. As a demo, I was able to get mine early, and I was excited for it arrive so I could sit down and get to know it. I think you are going to be really pleased with the quality, attention to detail, and improvements to the new trimmer!

In my opinion, there are good improvements to the overall design, but the biggest improvements are in the design and function of the cutting and scoring blades. The new blades are easier to hold, glide smoothly, cut cleanly, and don't pull to one side.

TIP: When cutting, don't press down too hard or you may create a bend at the edge of the paper. The blades are sharp and only need light pressure to cut really well!
I've made a video so that you can see the Paper Trimmer in action. You can watch it here: 
Order your Paper Trimmer today, I think you'll love it as much as I do!
Sincerely,
Beth


Current Promotion

PAPER TRIMMER TOP 5

Here are my Top 5 of the new Paper Trimmer.

ONE: The body of the trimmer has a squared shape that's easy to store on its side, light weight, includes a look for hanging, and the extension arm is extra-long to fit larger paper.

TWO: The clear cutting guide is wide and solid so it won't warp when cutting and it clips closed automatically without having to close with a latch.

THREE: Cutting and scoring blades are larger making them easier to grip and the shape is centered so cutting isn't skewed to one side.

FOUR: Cutting and scoring blades are easy to remove and can be flipped and used either direction, so if you tend to cut only up or down you can flip and re-use.

FIVE: Cutting blade is super-sharp and longer so it can easily cut 2 - 3 sheets of cardstock!

Current Promotion

Current Promotion

Current Promotion

Order your Paper Trimmer today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!