Wednesday, November 20, 2019

OnLine Extravaganza Starts Now

Online Extravaganza Nov 20-22

Online Extravaganza is a dream come true for savvy stampers everywhere!

For 3 days only - Stampin' Up! has the colors of the season on sale for up to 15% off. Stock up and save on cardstock, ink pads, and more! Colors from the Regals, Neutrals, and both In Color collections are on sale, so you'll have the ideal colors to complement your holiday projects! I plan to pick up packs of 12x12 papers and to replenish my reds, greens and Navy that I have been using up this season.

Plus, 8 popular bundles are on sale for an additional 5% off the already 10% discounted bundle price! These bundles make perfect out-of-the-box gifts for your creative friends and family. Santa could probably use your help sneaking one into your stocking, too!

Shop during the Online Extravaganza sale and you'll enjoy awesome deals on creative gifts you'll be excited to give and you'll avoid all the mall craziness. Deals begin November 20 and end November 22.

Thanks for shopping with my small business this year, I truly appreciate your support!

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


VIEW ONLINE

DOWNLOAD SALE LIST

Save Even More on the Bloom and Grow Bundle
Online Extravaganza Nov 20-22

Save on the Band Together Bundle























Save on the Dino Days Bundle























Save on the Free as a Bird Bundle























Save on the To A Wild Rose


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!