Thursday, April 9, 2020

April Paper Pumpkin

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin - Kits in the Mail

Paper Pumpkin - Paper Crafting Kits in the Mail

In today’s busy world, cultivating relationships with the people we love can sometimes be a challenge. That’s why the Paper Pumpkin team developed April’s My Wonderful Family card kit: to help you stay in touch with loved ones and strengthen your family relationships through papercrafting.

A simple, beautiful card with a few heartfelt words from you is sometimes all it takes to deepen a bond with someone you love. And the designs and sentiments in April’s kit are perfect for showing family just how much you care. Don’t miss this timeless, family appreciation themed kit! The April Kit contains supplies for 8 A2 cards and envelopes.



Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, and Soft Sea Foam.


WATCH VIDEO




As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!