Tuesday, April 14, 2020

New Additions to the Clearance Rack

The Clearance Rack has been updated with some new items from the last Holiday catalog.  Now is a good time to grab some goodies to use on your card and scrapbook projects.  I like to take a look at the dies, many don't need stamps, like the wreath, the medallions, the ice skates, 'Bottles and bubbly', ''Sip and Celebrate',  Starlight Snowflakes, Swirly Snowflakes, Up & Away and more.  Those dies are great additions to your collections, even without the matching stamp sets.   Also check out some of the Embossing Folders and Embellishments too! Check out all the items here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!