Saturday, June 6, 2020

Virtual Kick Off Party

Hi Everyone!
Today is the Day of my New Catalog Virtual Kick off Party on Facebook!! I have some Facebook Live Videos planned throughout the day, as well as a catalog scavenger hunt, prizes and of course my big retired products virtual garage sale.  I know not everyone has Facebook, so I thought I would share a few things here as well.
First up, I want to do a New Catalog Walk Through.  There is so much to love in this big new catalog that I don't want you to miss something as you look through it.  I will take you through both the New Beginner Brochure and the New Annual Catalog and point out some things I don't want you to miss.  I wont do every page, but I will hit some highlights and some easy to miss items.
Watch the video and leave me a comment with your favorite item!



Be sure to check out what retired items I have for sale by clicking the Garage Sale Tab under my blog header.  I have a fun BOGO for these items, or you can go right for the sale prices!  BOGO is in effect until  Monday.  After that it will just be the sale prices.

June is full of other great promotions besides just my little ole BOGO there is a Great Join Promotion going on now!!  Check out the details on that in this, much shorter video! :)

I also have a Raffle going on at my Facebook page, but you can join in via Email.  You get a ticket for commenting on my YouTube video, a ticket for joining my Facebook Idea Sharing Group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/bethspapercuts ) , a ticket for sharing my video or inviting a friend to my Facebook Idea Sharing Group, a ticket with purchase from the new catalog and a ticket for participating in the catalog scavenger hunt quiz! which will be up shortly on the Facebook page.
Here is the Scavenger Hunt! Stampin scavenger hunt.docx



I sent out Make-n-Take kit to my regular customers and team members.  Here is the video for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!