Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! colors

Hi everyone.  By now you have probably seen the new In Colors from Stampin' Up! Don't you just love them? I sure do.  I like how well they all work together, and how they compliment our core colors.  The new colors are Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight.  I really like the addition of Cinnamon Cider to the line up, I am looking forward to using it this fall.    I thought I would share these color combination ideas with you.  I bet you will find some that become your favorites and some you never would have thought of.   Have fun coming up with your own combinations.










 Now is a great time to add some new colors to your collection.  If you have a growing wish list, think about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  You will enjoy a 20% discount to start and there are no obligations to purchase.  Click my Join tab under the blog header to learn more.  When you join in June, you will even get a FREE bundle of your choice to add to the already great starter kit.  Choose a stamp and punch bundle or a stamp and die bundle.  The choice is yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!