Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Today's the Day!!

The sun is shining the birds are singing...  Well, actually it's a little rainy outside and I hear we may get a storm but in my head it's a sunny day because it's new catalog day!!
I love new catalog day, as does just about every stamper! Today I get to order the new color ink pads, markers, a whole bunch of new stamp sets and Stampin' Up! has made it EVEN BETTER because they are giving us an EXTRA $25 in Stampin' Rewards when your order is $250 or more.  YAY!  And with so many great new items, my order will most certainly be $250 or more.
I've added links to the new Annual Catalog and New Beginner Brochure to the right side bar here on my blog. Be sure to click on the Garage sale tab under my Blog Header and check out my Big BOGO event on Saturday.  
  Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding ordering or my BOGO event, and join me on my Facebook page Saturday June 6th for some New Catalog Kick off fun.


  For even more rewards every single time you shop, check out the join promotion! Become a smart discount shopper by becoming a demonstrator.  You will enjoy a discount every time you shop, plus any of the promotions that are going on. You can stay as long as you like with no obligations.  Or, earn some extra money or free products by hosting some craft nights with your friends.  Kick it up a notch and turn your hobby into a business.  However you choose to do it, joining is always a good idea and right now you get an extra stamp bundle added to your already great deal starter kit.  Choose a stamp and punch bundle or a stamp and die bundle, it's up to you.  I of course, would pick the most expensive one on my wish list :)    The starter kit is $99 and you get to choose any $125 worth of products, and then on top of that, June 3-30, you also get a FREE Bundle. And the starter kit ships free.
Contact me with questions of click the join link under my blog header to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!