Sunday, July 12, 2020

Christmas in July

It's hard to believe but the Holiday Catalog is just around the corner!  Demonstrators were able to order from this catalog starting on July 1st, so you will start to see some samples on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and blogs.    My big order is arriving tomorrow and I can't wait to see these products in real life.   I have ordered catalogs to be sent to my regular customers via US Post and the home office has starting sending them out already, so keep an eye out on your mailbox for the catalog. 
Customers can start ordering from the Holiday Catalog on August 4th.

Wish you could get these items sooner? or with a great deal?  Join!  Items from the Holiday catalog can be used in a Starter Kit.  Starter kits are $99 for any $125 worth of merchandise, so if you have a wish list that is $99 or more, you should consider being a demonstrator.   Demonstrators come in a variety of people from those who want to just get a discount on their favorite craft supplies to those who want to earn some extra money with a side business, and everywhere in between. There are no obligations so there is no risk to giving it a try.  Contact me with any questions or click the join button to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!