Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Today's The Day!! The new Fall/Winter mini catalog is now live! check it out!



I love the Fall/Winter catalog each year, and this year is no exception. 

There are a few things I always look for in this catalog, snowflakes, fall leaves, plaid, a pretty religious Christmas set, and treat holder stamps.  This catalog ha all of that and more!  There are new punches, new papers and so many new Stamps and dies. I am sure you will find something to love.




I made a pair of videos to walk you through the catalog so you don't miss a thing.  I broke the video into two parts, a Fall/Halloween video and a Winter/Christmas video.  Take a look, I am sure you will find some favorites.

 


You can view a PDF of the whole catalog here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!