Tuesday, September 1, 2020

New Get And Go Starter Kit Promotion from Stampin' Up!

 

Yay!! Stampin' Up! is offering a new Join Promotion for the month of September.  Not only will you get the already great starter kit (pay just $99 for $125 worth of products) but you will also get two additional stamp sets, and card kits to make 16 cards with envelopes!  

I made a video that shows these stamp sets and card kits in detail.  I must warn you, I kept making mistakes and redoing the video and it's a little on the wordy side :) But I added some bloopers at the end as your reward for getting through it! HA! 


 Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have! I would love to have you join my team. 

Click here to begin! https://bethrush.stampinup.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!