Saturday, May 8, 2021

New Catalog Online Extravaganza Day

 

Normally I would be frantically getting ready for my new Catalog Kick Off day and setting up a few displays and getting make and takes ready.  But, this year, once again, it will be ONLINE instead.  I am hoping to get back to in-person events soon! One good thing about Online is that more of my Stamping Friends from around the U.S. can also join in!!  Join me on my Facebook Page throughout today where I will be popping on to share new product demonstrations throughout the day. We'll do a little walk through the catalog, talk about the promotions and see some techniques.  At the end of the day I will come back here and update this post with some of the photos and videos from the event in case you are not on Facebook, or missed it.  

EDIT: Do to too many technical difficulties, the sound quality of my lives was bad :( and they froze :( so I did a recap video and posted it to YouTube.  I extended the raffle until May 9th, midnight CT since the videos were late.  BOGO goes all week. 

You can watch the video here:


 

  MY BOGO: May only, make a purchase from the new catalog and choose some of my retired items free! just pay shipping.  Click the 'Garage Sale' tab above to learn more.

                                     

Scavenger hunt! I am doing a fun scavenger hunt today.  Here is the sheet to download.  I will talk about these items in my videos throughout the day, but you can find all the answers by looking through the new catalog.  new catalog scavenger hung.docx


 I also have a little raffle for you!  You can earn a ticket by doing the Scavenger hunt, leaving a comment on one of the videos, joining my private 'Beth's Paper Cuts' idea sharing group on Facebook, and signing up for my newsletter.   The more tickets you have, the better your odds.  there are 3 prizes. Deadline is May 9th midnight CT. 

Email me with your scavenger hunt answers and let me know what other tickets you think you've earned and I can look for you at those sites.  Also include what jar to place your raffle ticket in, you can put them all in one or scatter them between all three. bethrush@issinternet.com is the email.

#1 Pack of New In-Color cardstock and In-Color gems

#2 Pack of Blending Brushes and new Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks 

#3 Paper Pumpkin Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!