Thursday, July 1, 2021

July Designer Series Paper Sale

 

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE

Save 15% on Select Designer Series Papers!

Crafters and stampers love gorgeous Designer Series Paper! We love it even more when it's on sale! Now through August 2nd you can get a 15% discount on select Designer Series Paper from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog!

Designer Series Paper is my go-to when I need inspiration on color combinations. It's also the perfect starting point, or finishing touch, when you want to create quick and simple cards, need that extra detail on an over-the-top card, or the special accent for your memory keeping.

Sale ends August 2nd, but order early to avoid backorders on these popular styles.

Papers of all kinds are on sale!


As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth



DOWNLOAD FLYER OR SELECT PAPER ON-SALE BELOW.

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155841

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155696

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155499

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #152494

TDESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155817

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155807

DESIGNERS SERIES PAPER #155605

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155718

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER #155686

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!