Friday, July 1, 2022

It's New Catalog day and the start of Sale-a-Bration!

 

Today the new catalog goes live.  This catalog runs from July to December and is full of wonderful new products.  click to take a look.  What's your favorite?  I have so many.  I love the Sweetest Christmas and Splendid Day suites as well as the Perched in a tree and Decorated with Happiness stamp sets.  

Today also starts Sale-a-Bration!  You can earn free products with each $50 you spend! Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration offering this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!