Friday, July 1, 2022

New Making Plans Planner FREE when you join Stampin' Up!


 

It's Sale-a-Bration time again and that always means that there is a special join deal going on!  This time the bonus is a Planner! I was able to purchase a planner to check it out and I have to say that it is really substantial and very pretty.  I've made a video so that you can see all that comes with it in greater detail than the still photos can show.  


Joining Stampin' Up! is risk free.  You purchase the starter kit for just $99 and fill it with up to $125 worth of your choice of products.  Then you have no further obligations. You get to be part of the Stampin' Up! family for the first quarter to see how you like it.  Join in on some of the online communities, look around the demonstrator forums and website, and maybe join in a swap or two.  You can make purchases from yourself at a discount if you choose.  You start with 20%off.  If you decide that you want to keep being a demonstrator, you would have to meet a sales minimum of $300 per quarter, but if you don't, that's OK, you will not be charged for any purchases. You will simply just no longer have access to the demonstrator side of things. If you do meet your minimum, then you will still have access for the next quarter, and on it goes.  You can decide to be your only customer, or maybe you have some crafty friends who would make some purchases and help you meet that minimum.  You could even decide to take things further and hold a stamping class or get together once a quarter or more!  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about being a demonstrator. I am happy to answer them all for you.  Or, if you are ready to join, click the join my team button under my blog header and start choosing your $125 worth of products for just $99, and get the Making Plans planner bundle added FREE.

 

 

Here is a photo of the planner, the stamp set, and the notebooks. You also get A LOT of filler pages for the planner, a calendar weekly and monthly for all of 2023 and the next 6 months of 2022, plus planning pages, budget pages, note pages and lots of fun stickers to add to your calendar.



I hope you will join my team!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!