Saturday, July 2, 2022

Nourish and Flourish kit

Take a look at the Nourish and Flourish card kit. For every kit sold, $3 goes to organizations that fight Food Scarcity.  The kit comes with a cute insulated lunch bag and supplies to make 9 cards.  The cards are really pretty and all the supplies are included so you don't need a thing.  I made the cards up as the kit instructions said and I loved how they turned out.  You get three of each style so I decided to make them all a little different. I did one as the instructions said, then added a little bit of my own supplies on the next version, like  ribbon. On the third card I added a custom background.  



 

Here is card one.  

I added some gold card to the second card and Petal Pink Blending on the third.







Here is card two. 

I added some Petal Pink ribbon to the second card and Petal Pink and Calypso Coral ink with Blending Brushes to the third.




Here is card three.

I added some Pool Party Ribbon to the second card and then Pool Party and Shaded Spruce splatter to the third card. 





Here is the cute lunch tote! so adorable. 











I added this can so that you can get an idea on the size.  








I think you could easily fit a 6-pack of soda and lay a few sandwiches on top. Perfect for a day trip or work lunch.






 


This kit is self contained, meaning that it doesn't need any ink, adhesives or even scissors to put it together. This makes it ideal for gift giving.  The cards are gorgeous, the lunch bag is reusable and some of the cost goes to Food Scarcity!! The Nourish and Flourish kit will be available from July 1st to January 3rd.  

See how to videos for the cards here: 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!