Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Easy Gift bag Tags and note cards

 

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share an easy project for gift tags or small note cards. I make up small 'Welcome Bags' for the church I attend. They hand them out to visitors and they contain small things like a mug or pen/notebook, tea and chocolates or things like that.  I change up how I decorate the bags based on the season or what I have on hand. 

This week I needed to make up some more and I had the Regency Park paper pack on my desk. I grabbed some retired yellow ribbons and the Petal Park bundle and got to work.  

I first stamped the flowers and leaves onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock with Mango Melody and Shaded Spruce ink.  I then used a Blender Pen to color the rest of the images in. 

I stamped the word 'Welcome' from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set on to a tag made with the Tailor Made Tags dies.  I added the flowers and leaves to the tag and attached to my bag. 

 

 

To make the note cards I used a piece of 6x3 Basic White cardstock, scored at 3 and folded in half. I attached a strip of Regency Park Designer Series paper to one side and added my flowers and leaves.  To decorate the 3x3 envelope, I used a scrap of Regency Park designer series paper glued to the flap of the envelope and cut to match the flap.  I love decorating the envelopes this way as it uses up some scraps and looks super fancy. 

 


 

The Petal Park stamps and paper punch are so easy to use and I am certain I will get a lot of use out of them! 


 











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!