Monday, April 24, 2023

Retired Products Garage Sale

 

Whenever there is a new catalog, there are items that retire. I hold an annual sale for these items each year and I am almost ready for this years sale.  I will have my sale on Friday night, May 5th and Saturday May 6th at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene, upstairs in room 202 (same room I do my classes). 

I have retired inks, cardstock, Designer Series paper, ribbons, embellishments and of course stamp sets! Sets with dies, Stamp sets with punches and lot of other items. Too many items to type out!! 

Once the in-person sale is over, I will list any remaining items here under the Garage Sale Tab by May 10th.

If there is an item you are looking for, please let me know, I may have it. Retired items are not Officially available until May 2 so I wont be posting the sale items before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!