Friday, May 19, 2023

Circle Sayings Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

 


Hi all!  I have been busy rearranging my new stamps and colors from the new Annual Catalog that went live earlier this month. Have you had a chance to look at it? 

I love new catalog time and it can get crazy in my craft room each year when a new release comes out.  This year was no exception and it seemed even busier because it was in May, normally it's June.  

Once I got everything arranged I needed to start creating samples to use and the set I choose to work with first was the Circle Sayings Bundle. I really like this bundle because it has some thing for everything.  nice images and a good variety of sentiments. I tried to make sure I used every stamp in the set and I thought I had but then I realized I forgot one!! But here is a good sampling. 

 

 


 For this card I used sponge daubers to color in the sun and waves, which I had stamped lightly in Crumb Cake.  The sentiments are stamped in the new Pebbled Path. 








The Bundle comes with a 2 3/8 circle punch. I used the punch on this card to create a window to the inside, where I have the Celebrate stamped image and a popped up cupcake.  The card base is Berry Burst, a returning color that I am happy is back!

The Designer paper used here is one of my new favorites, Bright and Beautiful.  It is full of fun patters and colors. 








I used the cupcake again on this version, this time with a base of Bubble Bath! This is a brand new color and a fun addition to the collection.  I used Stampin Blends in Bubble Bath to color the frosting, and Wild Wheat for the cake. 

The Designer Series paper featured on the card and cupcake liner is also from the Bright and Beautiful pack. 

I embossed some Bubble Bath paper with the Basics Embossing Folder pack dots folder and cut into strips for the background. 



This next card is just for fun. One of my friends has a little daughter who just loves to get mail and so this is just a little hello to send her.  

I cut a circle window in the front of the card to show the cute smiley face inside. The smiley face was made with a variety of circle punches and a flower petal for the tongue :) 









You can see a full video featuring these cards here: 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!