Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Inked and Tiled bundle from Stampin' Up!

 

Hi Everyone! Today I thought I would share a new Stamp and Punch Bundle from Stampin' Up!

I joined a card swap with some other demonstrators and I needed to make a card with products from the new Annual Catalog and so I decided to use this new Bundle. 

I really like using paper punches. I am not sure why I like them so much more than dies, maybe they are faster? maybe they feel more satisfying in my hand? I don't know, but I do love paper punches and this bundle comes with TWO! 

They have sort of a quilt look to them and I am sure that some fun quilt cards can be made. 

I also like that the stamp set has so many very useful sentiments!




 

I punched out various patterns with the punches using the new Inked and Tiled Designer Series Paper.  I pulled the Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon paper colors from those papers to use on the base and inked images. 

To ink the floral image I used Stampin' Write Markers. I used the brush tip to add ink to the stamp. 

In my video I show a few other ways to add multiple colors to your stamps, very useful if you don't have markers. You can see that video below.











Here's a look at how I finished off the inside. 













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!