Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Pick of the Patch bundle from Stampin' Up!

 

Hi Friends! Today I want to share a fun fall card with the Pick of the Patch bundle from Stampin' Up! 

Fall is my favorite time of the year and I love all things pumpkin spice that come out in the stores in September and October.  Stampin' Up! usually comes out with a new pumpkin themed stamp set each year and I was delighted to see that this year the set has a Punch to go with it. 

The Stamp set is called Pick of the Patch and the coordinating Paper Punch punches out two of the pumpkin images from the stamp set.  There is also a cute face that you can add to the pumpkins to make them into Jack-o-lanterns! 



For the first card I made with this bundle I wanted to also use the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks. The decorative mask set comes with this fun herringbone pattern that reminds me of fall and colder weather and I really wanted to give it a try.  I used Copper Clay ink on Copper Clay cardstock to make the background. I added a layer of Pretty Peacock (love!) and attached them all on a base of Early Espresso. 

I stamped the pumpkins on Very Vanilla with  Pumpkin Pie and Copper Clay ink and punched them out. The greeting is stamped with Pretty peacock. 

Just for fun I added some linen thread tendrils to the pumpkins and some copper sequins to add sparkle. 


See full how to video for this card here: 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!