Monday, September 4, 2023

Abundant Beauty Stenciled Crate Card

 

Hi everyone! In just 2 more days the new Stampin' Up! mini catalog will go live and I will be able to share it here on my blog. But for now, I thought I would share a fun new product from the catalog.  The product is called Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks and it's a set of 7 stencils.   4 of the stencils are used to make up these beautiful sunflowers.  The others are snowflakes, leaves and hounds-tooth pattern. 

I just had to try out the Sunflowers first, and here is my first result.  


I first used Blending Brushes to add the color to the flowers and leaves. I choose to use Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso and Old Olive. 

Next I used the Timber Embossing Folder to add a wood texture to the cardstock. I then cut the image into three parts.  I used a sponge with Crumb Cake ink on it to add some distressed look to the Vanilla cardstock and help show more of the woodgrain from the Timber Embossing Folder. 

Next I cut the Vanilla piece into three parts, and attached a thin strip behind them to resemble a crate. I used Dimentionals to attach the whole piece to the card base. 

I added a sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set on a label cut from the Cheerful Daisies die set.  Behind the label is a bit of linen thread. 

 See a full how to on my YouTube Channel.


The Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks will not be in the Online Store until the catalog goes live on September 6th, so I can't add them to the product list yet. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!