Friday, September 1, 2023

Let's Go Fishing

 

These cards came together SO FAST! The designer Series Paper does all the work for you. The paper is called Let's Go Fishing and it is part of a whole suite of products. I really liked the suite, but I wasn't sure that I would use it beyond a few cards, so rather than get the stamps and dies, I only purchased the paper.  This way I had a taste of the suite without the bigger expense.  If you know a lot outdoorsy people though, you may want to get the whole thing because it really is a darling group of products. Take a look.


And here is the paper. I love that I could cut out the larger fish paper and use them as embellishments.  Once I've made several fish themed projects, the reverse sides of the paper are fun too and can be used for a variety of projects. 



For my card, I cut out a bunch of fish. I used a card base of Pecan Pie and layered another of the patterns from the Let's Go Fishing papers as a background.  I stamped a sentiment onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and attached the fish with some Baker's Twine to mimic a fishing haul. 

I added some gems and then matted the panel onto another piece of Pecan Pie cardstock. 

My sentiments are from the Something Fancy stamp set, but you can use just about any sentiments you have!

I will save some of the cut out fishes for a scrapbook page of the Fishing Derby my kids participated in many years ago. 





I have a full how to video with measurements here:



There are many ways to get a taste of this suite of products. Get just a hint with the papers like I did, or get a little more with the stamps, dies or the whole product bundle!  Either way you are sure to make some really fun projects. 

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!