Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Cheerful Daisies Peek-Through Card

 

Hi Stamping Friends! Today I want to share a card that we made at the last Stamp Camp.  It uses the pretty Cheerful Daisies Stamp set and Dies!  I paired the stamps with some pretty striped paper from the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper Pack.  


First I did all the die cutting.  I started with a top folding card base in Basic White. I layered a piece of Designer Series paper on top WITHOUT adhering them together, then cut a circle out of the two pieces at the same time, using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  Next I cut a slightly Smaller circle out of a piece of 3x3 Bubble Bath cardstock. I attached the Bubble Bath cut out on top of the Basic White card base, then layered the Designer Series Paper cut out piece of top, using plenty of Dimensional adhesives to give space between the layers. 








Next I cut out my Daisy dies and used a Sponge Dauber and Lemon Lolly ink pad to give them a pretty yellow center.  I cut some greenery with Garden Green cardstock.  

I glued two daisies and the greenery sprig to the outside of the card. 

I attached the third daisy and a leaf to the inside of the card, making sure that it could still be seen when the card was closed. 









One one card  I stamped the 'Wishing you the Brightest Birthday' sentiment with Garden Green ink. On the second card I used the 'Oops-a-Daisy, so sorry' sentiment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 These cards stand nicely and look fun with the inside still visible when closed.  There is plenty of space to add a handwritten note to the inside bottom third of the card. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!