Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Pop-Up Vase Card

 

Hi Everyone! I want to share this fun little pop-up card that we made at Stamp Camp last month.  I can't believe it was almost a month ago, but I summer is crazy busy and time got away from me. 

 

I saw this type of card a couple years ago and always wanted to make one but just never got around to it. I thought it would be difficult and so I put it off.  While planning the July Stamp Camp I was looking through some cards that I had received in a demonstrator card swap and one was a Vase Pop-Up! I studied it and partially took it apart to see how it was made and it didn't look too fussy, so I gave it a try. 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
These samples use the Cheerful Daisies stamp and die bundle, but the star of the outside of the card is really the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper. This paper is so pretty and you can make a card in minutes with the paper and a sentiment.  But, when the recipient opens the card, they will see the beautiful bouquet of daisies pop-up in front of them. 
Here is a How to video so that you can see how to make this fun card step by step.
                                                                                                                                                                        


 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!