Thursday, August 10, 2023

Fast Cards with the Wanted to Say dies

 

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share a fun find from the Annual Catalog. I completely missed these dies when the catalog first came out.  The die set is called 'Wanted to Say' and it contains several phrases that are great for fast card making or even to use in your scrapbooks. 

This card came together quickly because the large sentiment dies do all the work. I simply layered the words on some Vellum and designer series paper. 

To add some more detail I stamped some texture with Pretty Peacock ink onto Pretty Peacock Cardstock for this tone on tone background.  The Designer Series Paper is from the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper pack and I just love the rich colors! The Vellum paper has a slight dotted look, and is cut from the Scalloped Contours dies. 

For some sparkle I added some Pretty Peacock sequins. 


Take a look at this die collection and another card  made with it in my YouTube Video here:




The die set contains several sentiments. You're too kind, Feel Better Soon. Happy Birthday, and Celebrate.  There are also some extra add-ons like hearts, stars, a flower and gift package. 

You would surely get a lot of use out of this collection. 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!