Friday, August 11, 2023

Back To School Notes and Treats

 

My kids are heading back to school on Thursday and so I made these little note cards and treats to stick in their backpacks and lunch boxes.  Technically my kids may be a little old for love notes in their lunch box, but I've done it for so long if I forgot a year, they would tell me when they got home. :) 


 

 

The notes are simply made with a piece of 3 by 6 Basic White cardstock folded in half. I added a piece of Designer Series paper from the Delightfully Eclectic pack, cut 2 3/4 by 2 3/4. 

I stamped the Pencil in Memento Black ink, and colored with Stampin' Blends. The colors I choose are Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, and Black.  I cut out the pencil and heart with my paper snips and added them to my card. 









The treats are Mini Kind Bars (granola bars). I cut a piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper at 4 1/4 by 3 and wrapped it around my Kind Bar, using Tear and Tape to attach the ends together. 

I then colored the pencil and heart, cut them out and added them to the bars.  On the back I added a small scrap of Basic White, 2 3/4 by 1 inch, to write a little note. 







 

 

                                            See full how to video with coloring tips in my video.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!